Graebel Van Lines® has nearly seven decades of experience providing commercial moving for franchises and partnering with Fortune 500 Companies to make opening a new franchise location simple. Commercial moving for franchises is not an easy feat, and should not be left to ordinary local movers to tackle the task. For a commercial move that is nothing but seamless and hassle-free for your franchise, Graebel Van Lines® works with our umbrella company, Optim Workspace™, to create a custom moving logistics plan for your new branch location. All the following are what you can expect from our commercial moving services for franchises.
- Complete coordination with your HR or designated moving team.
- Before-and-after commercial moving floor plans to lay out exactly how everything should be loaded for transport, as well as stored in one of our climate-controlled warehouse storage facilities.
- Complete management of computer and systems disconnection and connection, and working with data and electrical vendors for a smooth transition and minimal downtime for your franchise. For new franchise locations, complete IT setup is another service offered by Graebel Moving.
- White-glove moving service for furniture disassembly and reassembly. Our commercial movers are trained by manufacturer-installers to precisely piece your furniture back together.
- Graebel Van Lines® and Optim Workspace™ solutions use Movementum asset-based inventory tracking for real time management of all commercial property.
- Consolidated and coordinated shipment of all commercial equipment, per your franchise needs.
- Custom crating for fragile items, valuables, heavy, and odd-shaped items.
If you are looking to build your franchise out and open a new location, or if you are a brand-new franchise owner, Graebel Van Lines® can partner with your franchise and provide commercial moving services whenever you decide to open a new location or need help with moving specialty equipment. Contact us today for more information on commercial moving for franchises, moving your corporate employees, or moving industrial equipment into your new location.