Healthcare provision is a critical endeavor. Graebel Van Lines appreciates the issues unique to moving your facility. Day in and day out, we demonstrate our capabilities, successfully moving thousands of hospitals and clinics, as well as urgent care, rehabilitation, outpatient, and assisted living centers.
Graebel Van Lines has a keen understanding of healthcare providers’ needs for a smooth move. We know that your facility’s requirements are unique.
We work with your team to:
- Conduct in-depth departmental interviews to discover your specific requirements and develop a value-based project budget
- Discuss precise details to implement an optimal moving schedule
- Provide installation services by qualified professionals, including medical and patient care equipment assembly, and facility signage installation
- Furnish Project Managers, trained in the healthcare environment, to oversee the seamless execution of your specific projects
- Coordinate the final disposition of surplus medical equipment, furniture, and furnishings
Capital Equipment Assistance
Graebel Van Lines is ready even before your facility is. Our web-based inventory management system gives you 24/7 access to the current status of all ordered equipment.
- Our nationwide network of clean, secure storage facilities provides a much safer option than a construction environment.
- Much of our assembly is accomplished at our facility prior to delivery, for a cleaner and faster execution.
- Sequenced site deliveries get your furniture, fixtures, and equipment to you right when you need them.
Patient care is a 24/7/365 business. Whether you’re moving an OR suite on a Friday night or an ER on a Sunday morning, Graebel Van Lines provides the right schedule and services for your specific needs.
We manage projects from a small department reorganization to an entire replacement facility transition:
- Laboratory moves
- Medical records migration
- Specialized medical equipment moves
- Expedited, dedicated “hot trucks” to quickly transport sensitive equipment
- Furniture disassembly/reassembly by manufacturer-trained professionals
- Destination space configuration with CAD models
- Furniture inventory, storage, and assistance with procurement if needed
Disposition of Assets
Our network of service providers offers options for dealing with surplus equipment and furniture, including liquidation, donation, and recycling when appropriate. Graebel Van Lines is dedicated to reducing landfill waste as much as possible.
Your healthcare facility need not suffer during a move. Graebel Van Lines will care for every aspect of your transition. Call us today at 1-877-488-3575.